Citizen Service at VIA

At the beginning of each semester, we help new exchange students at VIA University College to sort out some of the official matters when moving to Denmark.

The new students will meet representatives from the Danish Immigration Service and Horsens Municipality at Campus to help with getting both a Danish Residence permit and a Danish Health Insurance Card.

If this is relevant for you, you will receive more information when you arrive at VIA University College.