Skip navigation

Getting started - official matters

A systematic guide of official matters to take care of when moving to Horsens. Be aware that you have to comply in the exact order listed below.

International Citizen Service (ICS) is a one-stop shop, where you can receive your personal registration number (CPR number), NemID and Tax paper all at once. Read more in the list below.


Close all
Show all
Billede af kvinde

Kontakt os

Citizen Service

Citizen Service
Samsøgade 3
8700 Horsens

Telefon: 76 29 21 25