Vis emner under Forside

Compulsory media license
If you own a radio, computer, television, or any device with internet access (such as a tablet or mobile phone) you must pay a media license to DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation).

You can read more about media license here or on DR's website.

Indholdsansvarlig Flemming Hartmann,